About Me

My photo
Hi. My name is Kim and I have four kids. I am married and have been for 16 years. I have been doing tutorials since 2012 and I now also make kits and have been doing so for about 5 years now. Some of the tutorials I make will be with the kits I make. Some will be PTU and some will be FTU.

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Powered by Blogger.

My Avatars

Photobucket Facebook Avatars
Saturday, February 14, 2015

Love Is Sweet!!!


Supplies Needed

Scrapkit Used- I am using a PTU kit called Love Is Sweet by Freeks Creations and you can find it here:

Tube Used- I am using a PTU tube called Christina by Lady Mishka. The tube is no longer selling this tube but you can always use another one if you do not already have it.


Template Used- I am using a template called Your Beautiful by Creative Scraps by Crys and you can find it here:

Mask of Choice
Font of Choice

Let's get started!!!


Open your template and delete the credits

Open your tube-C/P-Place it like I have mine-Add a drop shadow to it.

Highlight raster layer 3-Open your tube-C/P-Place it like mine-Highlight raster layer 5-Using the magic wand tool click inside the center of the frame-Modify-Expand by 8-Highlight the tube layer again-Invert it-Delete it


Use these papers for these layers
Raster Layer 4-pp# 2-Resize it by 110%
Copy of Raster Layer 4-pp# 10-Resize it by 110%
Copy (2) of Raster Layer 4-pp# 2-Resize it by 110%
Raster Layer 9-pp# 5
Raster Layer 2-pp# 10
Raster Layer 7-pp# 4
Raster Layer 8-pp# 1-Resize it by 115%
Raster Layer 3-pp# 9-Now highlight the second tube layer-Double click on the layer in the layers box-Change the Blend Mode to Luminance (Legacy)-Click Ok-Add a drop shadow-Merge it with raster layer 6
Raster Layer 5-Add a new raster layer-Using this color #3c828a flood fill it with the bucket tool-Delete the original layer-Adjust-Add Noise-30%-Add a drop shadow
Raster Layer 6-pp# 4
Raster Layer 10- Add a new raster layer-Using this color #3c828a flood fill it with the bucket tool-Delete the original layer
Raster Layer 14-Add a new raster layer-Using this color #9d051e flood fill with the bucket tool or the paint brush-Delete the original layer
Raster Layer 11- Using this color #f5a6a1 flood fill with the bucket tool or the paint brush-Delete the original layer
Raster Layer 13- Add a new raster layer-Using this color #9d051e flood fill with the bucket tool or the paint brush-Delete the original layer
Raster Layer 12-Using this color #f5a6a1 flood fill with the bucket tool or the paint brush-Delete the original layer

Merge raster layers 11, 8. and 5 together-Move it so it looks like mine-Add a drop shadow to it

Highlight raster layer 15-Open the element called Cluster-C/P-Resize it by 70%-Place it like mine-Duplicate it-Mirror it-Merge them together-Add a drop shadow

Highlight the top layer-Open the element called Bird-C/P-Resize it by 70%-Place it like mine-Add a drop shadow to it

Now just add your name and copyright info for the tube and your done

Thank you for reading my tut!!!!

0 comments:

My Blinkie

Photobucket

I CT for

Photobucket Photobucket

Blogs I Like

Fan of Digicats
avatar
Disturbed by Gaby




Mythical Designs Mythical Designs

Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats

Blinkies

Free Icons Cute Blinkies Free Avatars TV Blinkies Mom Blinkies Family Blinkies Family Blinkies Free Avatars ISO 9001 Training

Followers