About Me

My photo
Hi. My name is Kim and I have four kids. I am married and have been for 16 years. I have been doing tutorials since 2012 and I now also make kits and have been doing so for about 5 years now. Some of the tutorials I make will be with the kits I make. Some will be PTU and some will be FTU.

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Powered by Blogger.

My Avatars

Photobucket Facebook Avatars
Sunday, February 8, 2015

Lucky In Love


Supplies Needed

Scrap kit Used – I am using a PTU kit by Creative Scraps by Crys called Lucky In Love and you can find it here:

Template Used -I am using template 190 by Becky P's Creations and you can find it here:  

Tube Used -I am using a PTU tube called Bridal Bouquet by Alex Prihodko and you can find it here: http://picsfordesign.com/en/catalogue/a115856.pix




Let's get started!!!!!

Open the template and delete the credits.

Open your tube-Copy and Paste it-Resize it by 40%-Place it like I have mine-Add a drop shadow

Use these papers with these layers

circle stitch-pp#9
circle frame-pp#10
circle 1-pp#4-Resize it by 50%
circle 2-pp#8
heart shape-pp#7
strip 1-pp#9
circle 3-pp#5
square stitch trim-pp#10
square frame-pp#4
square-pp#1

Highlight raster layer 2-Open your tube again (if you closed it) and copy and paste it-Go to Image then Mirror it-Resize it by 50%-Highlight raster 3-Click on the 
magic wand tool-Click inside the circle-Selections-Modify-Expand it by 6-Highlight the second tube layer that you just pasted above raster layer 2-Selections-Invert-
Delete-Add a drop shadow to it-Selection-Select None-Double click on the tube layer-Change the Blend Mode to Luminance (Legacy)-Merge it with raster layer 2

Highlight raster layer 2-Open element #52-Copy and Paste it-Resize it by 60%-Place it like I have mine-Add a drop shadow if you want to.


Highlight raster layer 3-Open element #38-Copy and paste it-Resize it by 50%-Place it like I have mine-Add a drop shadow.

Highlight raster layer 8-Open element #60-Copy and Paste it-Resize it by 40%-Place it like mine-Add a drop shadow

Highlight raster layer 11-Open element #64-Copy and paste it-Resize it by 40%-Place it like mine-Add a drop shadow

Higlight raster layer 12-Open element #25-Copy and Paste it-Resize it by 35%-Place it like mine-Add a drop shadow

Now juat add your name and the copyright info for the tube.

Thank you for reading my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it!!!

0 comments:

My Blinkie

Photobucket

I CT for

Photobucket Photobucket

Blogs I Like

Fan of Digicats
avatar
Disturbed by Gaby




Mythical Designs Mythical Designs

Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats

Blinkies

Free Icons Cute Blinkies Free Avatars TV Blinkies Mom Blinkies Family Blinkies Family Blinkies Free Avatars ISO 9001 Training

Followers