About Me

My photo
Hi. My name is Kim and I have four kids. I am married and have been for 16 years. I have been doing tutorials since 2012 and I now also make kits and have been doing so for about 5 years now. Some of the tutorials I make will be with the kits I make. Some will be PTU and some will be FTU.

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Powered by Blogger.

My Avatars

Photobucket Facebook Avatars
Friday, April 3, 2015

Shack Your Shamrocks






Supplies Needed

Scrapkit Used – I am using a PTU kit called Shack Your Shamrocks by Creative Scraps by Crys. You can find this kit here:

Template Used – I am using template #720 by Millie and you can find it here:

Let's get started!!!!


Open your template and delete the copyright info and raster layer 7

Highlight raster layer 6-Click on it with your magic wand tool-Then highlight raster layer 5-Hit the delete key and then move it above raster layer 6-Highlight raster layer 6 again- Open element # 2-C/P-Place it like mine-Now highlight raster layer 5 again and click inside it with your magic wand tool-Selections- Modify-Expand it by 3- Now highlight the element layer (should be raster layer 1)-Selections-Invert-Delete- Add a drop shadow to it

Use these papers for these layers

Raster layer 1- pp# 1
Raster layer 2 – pp# 5
Raster Layer 3 – pp# 9
Raster Layer 4 – pp# 10
Raster Layer 5 – pp# 7
Raster Layer 6 – pp# 10
Raster Layer 8 – pp# 6
Raster Layer 9 – pp# 6

Highlight raster 8 – Open element # 32 - C/P – Resize it by 40%-Place it like mine-Add a drop shadow to it

Highlight the top layer in the layer box-Open element # 17-C/P-Place it like mine-Add a drop shadow to it

Highlight raster layer 9-Open element # 19-Resize it by 40%-Place it like mine-Add a drop shadow to it

Highlight raster layer 8-Open element # 38-C/P-Resize it by 50%-Place it like mine-Add a drop shadow to it

Now add your name and your done.
Thanks for reading this tutorial!!!!
Country Princess!!

0 comments:

My Blinkie

Photobucket

I CT for

Photobucket Photobucket

Blogs I Like

Fan of Digicats
avatar
Disturbed by Gaby




Mythical Designs Mythical Designs

Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats

Blinkies

Free Icons Cute Blinkies Free Avatars TV Blinkies Mom Blinkies Family Blinkies Family Blinkies Free Avatars ISO 9001 Training

Followers