About Me

My photo
Hi. My name is Kim and I have four kids. I am married and have been for 16 years. I have been doing tutorials since 2012 and I now also make kits and have been doing so for about 5 years now. Some of the tutorials I make will be with the kits I make. Some will be PTU and some will be FTU.

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Powered by Blogger.

My Avatars

Photobucket Facebook Avatars
Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Little Girl


Little Girl


Supplies Needed

Scrapkit Used- I am using a PTU kit called Lost Toys by Crys and you can find it here:

Template that I am using is by Millie and it is #818 and you can find it here:

I am using a PTU tube by Laguna called Girl with a Lop Bunny and you can find it here





Let's get started!!!!!

Open the template and delete the copyright info

Use these papers for these layers

Layer 1-pp#8
Layer 2-pp#7
Layer 3-pp#2
Layer 4-pp#1
Layer 5-pp#3
Layer 6-pp#14


Highlight layer 6-Select All-Float-Defloat-Modify-Expand by 3-Click ok-Add a new raster layer and move it below layer 6-Flood Fill with white-Merge layers 6 and 7 together-Add a drop shadow to it. Resize it by 70% and place it like I have mine.

Now highlight layer 5 and open the tube-Copy and paste the Close Up layer of the Little girl-Resize it by 20%-Place it like I have mine-Highlight layer 5 again and Select All-Float-Defloat-Highlight the tube layer and then Invert it and then hit delete-double click on the layer in the layer box. In the blend Mode box select Luminance (Legacy). Merge the tube layer and layer 5 together. Rotate it like mine.

Highlight layer 5 and then copy and paste the tube-Go to Image-Mirror it and then resize it by 20% and place it like mine- add a drop shadow to it.

Highlight layer 5 and open the element called Chest-Copy and paste it-Resize it by 50% and place it like I have mine-Add a drop shadow to it

Highlight layer 8 and open the element called Doll and copy and paste it-Mirror it-Resize it by 30% and place it like I have mine-Add a drop shadow to it
Highlight layer 9-Open the element called Plant-Copy and paste it-Resize it by 50% and place it like I have mine-Add a drop shadow to it

Now just add your tube license info and a name.

Good Luck and have fun.

0 comments:

My Blinkie

Photobucket

I CT for

Photobucket Photobucket

Blogs I Like

Fan of Digicats
avatar
Disturbed by Gaby




Mythical Designs Mythical Designs

Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats

Blinkies

Free Icons Cute Blinkies Free Avatars TV Blinkies Mom Blinkies Family Blinkies Family Blinkies Free Avatars ISO 9001 Training

Followers