About Me

My photo
Hi. My name is Kim and I have four kids. I am married and have been for 16 years. I have been doing tutorials since 2012 and I now also make kits and have been doing so for about 5 years now. Some of the tutorials I make will be with the kits I make. Some will be PTU and some will be FTU.

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Powered by Blogger.

My Avatars

Photobucket Facebook Avatars
Friday, July 8, 2016

My Little Sun


My Little Sun

Supplies Needed

Scrapkit- I am using a PTU kit called Lost Toys by Crys and you can find it here:

Template that I am using is by Millie and you can find it here:

Tube I am using is called My Little Sun by Zalta M and you can find it here:

The mask I used is from Sophisticat Simone and the mask number is 179 and you can find it here:

Script I used is called Dancing Script. I have had it for so long but I can't for the life of me remember where I got it from.


Let's begin!!!!

Open your template and delete the copyright info.

Use these papers for these layers:

Layer 1-pp#16
Layer 2-pp#16
Layer 3-pp#13
Layer 4-pp#13
Layer 5-pp#15
Layer 6-pp#15
Layer 7-pp#5
Layer 8-pp#8
Layer 9-pp#18

Now select layer 9 and go to Selections, then Select All, then Float and then Defloat. Now highlight layer 8 and hit delete. Then move layer 8 above layer 9.

Now we need to highlight layer 9-Go to Selections and Select All-Float-Defloat-Open the tube and copy and paste the close-up of the tube to layer 9 then resize it by 80%-Invert it-Delete and place it like I have mine. Now add a drop shadow to it and to layer 8.

Now go to layer 10 which is the tube layer and double click on the layer in the layer box. In the blend Mode box select Luminance (Legacy). Click ok and merge layers 10 and 9 together.

Add drops shadows to all other layers. You do not have to do this if you do not like how it looks.

Highlight layer 9 (which should be your top layer)
Now we need to open the tube again (if you closed it already) and copy and paste boy 2. Resize it by 70% and mirror it. Add a drop shadow to it. Place like I have mine.

Highlight layer 8 and open the Beanbag element. Place it like I have mine.
Highlight layer 8 and open the Ball element and resize it by 60% and place it like mine. Now add a drop shadow to it.

Highlight layer 12 and open the Pillows element. Place it like I have mine and add a drop shadow to it.

Highlight layer 11 and open the Unicorn element and resize it by 50%. Place it like I have mine and add drop shadow.

Highlight layer 6 and then open the Leaf 5 element and resize it by 50% and place it like mine. You will need to duplicate it 4 times and then merge the four duplicated layers together with the original layer and add a drop shadow.

Highlight layer 8 and open the flower 3 element. Copy and paste it like I have mine. You will have to duplicate it 6 times. Once you have them all placed merge the 6 duplicated layers together with the original Flower 3 layer. Drop shadow.

Highlight the top layer and open the Word Art 2 element and resize it by 60% and place it like I have mine. Drop shadow it.

For the mask I used paper #2

Now just add your tube license info and a name.

Good Luck and have fun.

0 comments:

My Blinkie

Photobucket

I CT for

Photobucket Photobucket

Blogs I Like

Fan of Digicats
avatar
Disturbed by Gaby




Mythical Designs Mythical Designs

Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats

Blinkies

Free Icons Cute Blinkies Free Avatars TV Blinkies Mom Blinkies Family Blinkies Family Blinkies Free Avatars ISO 9001 Training

Followers